For the purpose of all ski beginner, I created that blog post. It should help you find the right ski resort for your skier level. Austria is well known for its ski holidays as they provide great service and price. The 10 best ski resorts in Austria for beginner support your decision-making.
Which is the best ski resort in Austria for a beginner is a though question thus so many amazing ski resorts.
Want to get advice for a ski beginner? Read this article.
In the conclusion of planning your next winter holiday I suggest for your next ski holidays in 2020 in Austria to consider the following points:
- Be aware of what you want to do: Are you a ski beginner or advanced skier? Do you prefer on-piste or off-piste?
- Since you are a ski beginner, choose the following ski resorts. Given these points, they focus on people who learn to ski.
- In that case, the ski resorts are great for holidays in December, January, February, or March.
- Do you prefer a family ski resort or a ski resort with fewer people?
- Which airport are you flying in? Munich, Zurich, Vienna? Forthwith you could check out the smaller airports such as Graz or Innsbruck.
The 10 best ski resorts in Austria for beginner
As a result, I chose the following 10 ski resorts in Austria for beginners, which are insider tips. The ski resorts are perfectly equipped and provide amazing service, hence they are more affordable and focused on ski beginners.
I know many of the ski school owners, and they teach on a high-quality standard. Additionally, they provide perfectly groomed pistes.
- Fendels / Kaunertal
- Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser
- Steinach am Brenner
- Lackenhof am Ötscher
Ski resorts in Austria to fly in from different airports:
Learn to ski near Zurich:
- Fendels / Kaunertal or Kitzsteinhorn (if you prefer a glacier ski resort)
- Riefensberg / Bödele
Learn to ski near Munich:
Learn to ski near Vienna:
Find more ski resorts around Vienna here.
Generally speaking, in all the ski resorts I listed you will get ski and sun or glacier sun, ski lessons, great après-ski, and a perfect ski holiday 2020 or 2021.
I hope I could help you find your personal the best ski resort in Austria for a beginner.
The following article could be relevant for you:
How to ski | Packing list for your next ski holiday